||Networking & Continental Breakfast
||Welcome – Jay Chaudhary
Day 1 Wrap-up & Key Focus Areas
||Aspire Indiana Health Inclusive Hiring Practices
Track – Listen: State Strategic Initiatives
for the Future of Workforce
| Gina Forrest, Ph.D., MPH, Chief Culture Officer, Aspire Indiana Health
- Explain and describe various definitions and concepts
- Implement strategies to ensure inclusive hiring practices
- Evaluate your current hiring practices for inclusivity
||LaPorte County Drug Free Partnership: From TI-ROSC to Diversion CIT Training for Police Officers
Track – Go: From Essential to Advanced
Models of Care
|Micki Webb, DSW, LCSW
- Overview of Community Catalyst Awarded program: LaPorte County C.R.I.S.I.S. Response Team
- Community Approaches to Addressing Suicidality, Instability, and Substance Disorder
- The Role of Law Enforcement
||Exodus Refugee Immigration Inc. Thinking outside the Box: Strategies to Breaking Down the Barriers for providing Mental Health Services to Immigrant Populations
Track – Grow: Co-Producing Fresh Community
|Danielle Schneider-Moran, LMHC
Claire Pollock, LCSW
Imane Vijasa, MSW
- Identify the challenges immigrant
populations face when accessing mental health and addictions services in Indiana.
- Learn about the successful strategies Exodus utilizes to provide mental health services to immigrant populations.
- Reflect on trauma informed solutions in
order to implement culturally and
linguistically appropriate services for all community members.
||Lunch & Exhibitors
|Multiple Pathways to Recovery LLC Race & Addiction: How Bias and Stigma Affect Treatment Access and Outcomes
Listen: State Strategic Initiatives for the Future of Workforce
- Attendees will become more aware of their biases and stigmas
- Attendees will become more aware of the need to meet the recoveree where they are at in relation to social, culture, and economic needs.
- Attendees will become more aware of the need to increase BIPOC leadership and peer support workforce in our recovery
community organizations and treatment facilities.
|Daviess Community Hospital Outside-In: Bringing Recovery into the Workforce Through the Sequential Intercept Model (SIM)
Track – Go: From Essential to
Advanced Models of Care
- Attendees will learn and gain
deeper understanding of the Sequential
Intercept Model (SIM), and understanding
of Intercepts 0-5.
- Attendees will learn about
implementation of Peer Recovery Coaching in the workforce within rural community
criminal justice and healthcare setting.
- Attendees will gain insight into
implementation strategies to successfully
implement Peer Recovery Coaching and recovery support services into the workforce.
|Amani Family Services Cultural Competency and Mental Health within Immigrant and Refugee Communities
Track – Grow: Co-Producing
Fresh Community Approaches
- To identify personal and professional bias and develop skills to eliminate culturally harmful thoughts and practices.
- To identify key obstacles that an immigrant and refugee may face when attempting to access mental health services.
- To identify key skills to provide trauma informed care and services when working with immigrants and refugees.